Sweet Wedding
Invitations art


letterpress wedding
invitations


elegant wedding
invitations


unique wedding
invitations


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do You Have These Symptoms of Marital Distress?

Sponsored Links


wedding tips, wedding invitations, marriage tips

wedding tips_wedding card_luxury wedding card_marriage card_cool wedding card_wedding invitations_wedding invitations card


Do You Have These Symptoms of Marital Distress?
Do You Have These Symptoms of Marital Distress?

Many in your situation experience these emotions and thoughts as their marriage is unraveling:

* Devastated : "I've lost my dream of marital happiness."
* Hopeless : "I don't know what to do."
* Pessimistic: "Even marriage counseling probably won't help."
* Angry, especially if there's been an affair: "How could he (or she) do this?"
* Embarrassed: "What will I tell my family, friends, and neighbors?"
* Afraid : "How can I handle this financially? I've read that an average divorce in the U.S. costs over $20,000."
* Worried : "How will the kids be affected if we divorce?"
* Lonely : "How will I find someone else? I don't want to deal with the dating scene again."

One of my clients who went through divorce told me "I'd much rather have 10 root canals done on me that to go through that again." Unfortunately, this experience is all too common.


No comments:

Post a Comment